How Do I Stop Buffering?
How to improve TV streaming and picture quality on NUMedia
>Don’t suffer through annoying pauses or blurry, low resolution. Here’s how to get better streaming from your smart TV using your Amazon Fire Stick on NUmedia
Few things are more annoying than a hard break while the NUmedia app buffers and loads during your latest binge.
If you’ve suffered through slow loading, playback pauses and low resolution while streaming Netflix, Amazon Video, Hulu or MuMedia, it’s not necessarily the service’s fault. It could be your internet connection. There are also several default settings on your Fire Stick that consume a lot of resources which you can change to significantly improve performance.
Fortunately, there are also some steps you can take to improve the connection on your TV, streaming device or game console. For the most part, the faster the Internet, the better your streaming quality.
If you are experiencing any buffering or temporary loss of picture quality with NUmedia please follow these steps;
Contact NUmedia Tech Support by clicking on the chat button in the bottom right corner of www.7uptv.com/support or texting them at SMS Text Support (808) 333-3706. Let support know the steps you have already taken. They may ask you to uninstall the 7UPTV App and download an updated version, or clear the cache on your Fire Stick. Below is a short Script that will walk you through uninstalling and reinstalling to make sure you have the latest version:
1. Before you get started be sure to write down your 7UPTV Media username and psw
2. go to settings / FireTV
/ Developer options turn on apps from unknown sources
3. Go to applications 7UPTV and uninstall the current version
4. Launch downloader Go to Files, and delete any existing 7UPTV downloads and any other extra install files
5. Go to home in the Down loader, and enter the url
6. Download the us.apk file then delete it after you install it . Otherwise it simply takes up space unnecessarily on your Fire stick.
7. Press Home, go to settings, go to FireTV, Go to Developer Options, turn off Install apps from unknown sources
8. Press Home, navigate to the end of the apps and channels row, use the menu button (the button with 3 lines to the right of the home button – the house) to move the 7uptvusa app “to the front” of the “Your Apps and Channels” row.
8. Launch the 7uptvusa App
9. Enter your username and password
10. Use the app settings, the gear in the upper right corner to change the time format from 24 to 12 hour.
11. Make any other appropriate settings changes.
12. Start watching and enjoying!
13.Begin by searching ALL for your favorite channels and saving them as favorites!
14. AT YOUR LEISURE, To improve RESISTANCE TO BUFFERING FOLLOW THE STEPS IN THIS VIDEO
If you are Installing Numedia for the Very 1st Time Please Follow these Directions: https://7uptv.com/install.pdf
Your 7UPTV USA account allows you to download and play 7UPTV media on 4 devices at the same time (from no more than 2 IP addresses) including:
Amazon Fire TV Sticks
Android Tables & Cell phones
Windows & Apple Computers
Web Player from any internet connected device