NUmedia Corporate Update Call for Saturday May 18th.
A new Family friendly app, without adult channels will be out next week! This is a Game Changer for a Churches, Non Profits etc…
International payment processing!
100’s of thousands world wide. Next week global ewallet system! Funds paid directly in your bank account or debit card!
Now work starts on the International channels!
Europe, Asia, Philippines, India, Africa, next!!! $49.95 + $9.95 if you want the USA channels too. Or $49.95 for USA + $9.95 with International channel app.
NUmedia Corporate Update Call for Saturday May 11th.
Quick link to today’s 5/24/2019 Update call. Lots more info below!
I was privileged to be able to introduce Numedia Founder Jim Farris on the Corporate Update Call today as a backup for Anthony .
Major announcements!!! Starting with the MUST READ Variety Magazine ARTICLE BELOW DETAILING HOW THE MAJOR CABLE TV PROVIDERS ARE LOSING HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF SUBSCRIBERS TO STREAMING! WE ARE IN THE PERFECT PLACE AT THE PERFECT TIME, ALL THAT’S NEEDED IS SOME HARD WORK TO CAPITALIZE! LISTEN TO TODAY’S CALL BELOW!
- The NEW Numedia 2.6 APP with 32 enhancements is ALMOST ready to be released. It will be available for Android, Apple, and most importantly the Amazon Fire Stick…Stay Tuned. Going forward this App will Not need a reinstall for future enhancements! Woo Hoo!
- Over the next 15 days all NUmedia subscribers who pay by checking account will get an email asking them to switch to a Credit or debit card. This is being done to facilitate major improvements to the
commission process and eliminate processing delays and info regarding subscriptions that is not up to date!
- Major Meeting on May 17th in Henderson Nevada (Near Las Vegas) hosted by Scott Miyano to mark the OFFICIAL KICK OFF of Numedia Global! MAKE PLANS TO BE THERE, OR AT LEAST HAVE FOLKS THERE!
BLOCK BUSTER ARTICLE FROM VARIETY MAGAZINE TALKS ABOUT HOW OVER A MILLION CABLE tv SUBSCRIBERS CUT THE CORD LAST YEAR!
MAY 3, 2019
The flight from traditional pay TV subscriptions reached new records in the first three months of this year, and online TV subscription services did little to provide relief for their operators.
Altogether, the industry lost north of 1 million pay TV subscribers in Q1 after shedding 3.2 million subscribers through all of 2018. BTIG analyst Rich Greenfield called these results “the worst multichannel video quarter sub loss quarter in history” in a blog post this week, pointing to it as proof of his forecast of “a notable acceleration in cord-cutting trends throughout 2019.”
The biggest loser among the major pay TV operators in Q1 was AT&T, shedding a whopping 544,000 subscribers across its Uverse and DirecTV services (with another 117,000 DirecTV disconnections not being included in the company’s quarterly results due to accounting changes). Fellow satellite TV operator Dish lost 266,000 traditional pay TV subscribers, in part due to a carriage dispute with HBO. Verizon shed 53,000 TV subscribers.
Cable companies didn’t fare much better in Q1, with Comcast losing 121,000 video subscribers. Charter lost 152,000 video subscribers. Mediacom also shed 53,000 video subscribers, and Altice / Suddenlink lost a combined 10,000.
Those losses are dramatic on their own, but there’s more bad news for the industry in its Q1 numbers: Online skinny bundles, once seen as pay TV’s best chance to bring long-time cord cutters back into the fold, didn’t do much to stop the bleeding.
AT&T’s online TV service DirecTV Now contracted notably during the quarter, with AT&T losing 83,000 streaming subscribers. That’s a very different picture from Q1 of 2018, when AT&T lost 187,000 traditional TV subscribers, while also adding 312,000 DirecTV Now subscribers.
However, much of that growth could be attributed to lower and promotional pricing for DirecTV Now, which the telco has been gradually moving away from. The price for the cheapest DirecTV Now bundle went from $35 to $40 last summer, and the telco phased out virtually all of its promotional pricing, which allowed some wireless subscribers to stream DirecTV Now for as little as $10 per month.
The latter already contributed to significant defections over the holiday quarter. Over the past two quarters, AT&T lost a total of 350,000 DirecTV Now subscribers. It’s likely that the service will see additional cancellations from price-sensitive customers in the coming months: AT&T further increased the price of the cheapest DirecTV Now bundle to $50 per month in April.
Dish’s Sling TV, which has managed to keep prices comparably low, only grew by 7000 subscribers in Q1. There is no word on how well some of the other online TV bundles performed in Q1; Google doesn’t break out subscriber numbers for YouTube TV, and Sony doesn’t report PlayStation Vue numbers.
Hulu announced this week that it had a total of 28 million subscribers across its service tiers, but didn’t say how many of those are signed up to its live TV bundle. Recent Bloomberg estimates put Hulu’s bundle at 2 million subscribers, with YouTube TV reportedly serving 1 million customers.
But even these new entrants may not be immune to defections as the prices for these so-called skinny bundles are getting fatter across the board. Sports-focused fuboTV announced a $10 price hike in March, and Hulu and YouTube TV both raised their prices by $5 over the past couple of months.
These massive pay TV defections are increasingly impacting the media industry at large. Discovery reported a 4% decline in subscribers to its cable networks for Q1, despite the addition to online TV bundles.
BTIG’s Greenfield expects that cord cutting will also “negatively impact broadcast and cable network programmer retrans/affiliate revenues” in the current quarter. And he doesn’t expect online TV bundles to make up for those losses, despite the fact that programmers get paid more per online subscriber since “churn is dramatically higher” for online bundles.
Greenfield believes that programmers have no one but themselves to blame for skinny bundle defections. “Legacy media’s forced bundling tactics continue to put business models and profits ahead of the consumer which is ALWAYS a long-term losing proposition,” he wrote.
Summary of my comments on today’s call:
Fortune Favors the bold, fortune also favors those who go to work!
It’s been an incredible week The Lead Gen Beta group has produced 14 Free Trial Leads in 2 weeks! Many of which I am sure will convert to subscribers.
One of our teams Top Promoters Reggie Mignon introduced Numedia to his Barber; who in turn introduced it to a customer (Anthony) who owns several world wide Call centers some of which are doing over $100K a month for fortune 500 companies. Anthony is starting a dedicated Numedia call center team and is looking forward to converting an entire call centers productivity to Numedia right after International is in full swing
Also just last week my nephew Martin Benders the Head Coach of the Tampa Bay Titans Pro Basketball team introduced Numedia to The League owner as a way to reward patrons, and possibly even broadcast their games on Numedia!
I woke up at 530 this morning to get marketing material ready and handed out over 150 post cards at the Fernandina Beach, FL Shrimp Festival
I heard dozens of similar repliesin response to two simple questions,
- How do you feel about your cable TV Service?
- Do you feel like you are getting your moneys worth? The overwhelming response was just like this: “I HATE MY CABLE COMPANY!”
I could not give out cards fast enough! Several vendors also took
my cards to attract and reward their customers!
We have an obligation to share this cost effective money making opportunity far and wide!
Listen to Today’s Call Here Now!
Here is the customized card I gave out today.
If you still have older Numedia post cards, you can apply stickers to them. Here are two links.
Purple Background Avery 8162 Labels
Green Background Avery 8162 Labels
Link To Scott Miyano’s Superb May Day Opportunity Meeting and Training from Wednesday May 1st!
April 27, 2019
TREMENDOUS UPDATES! FROM NUmedia Founder Jim Farris, plus Marketing Tips from our business partner Scott Miyano!
Highlights From Today’s Roundup!
* The Global Payment Processor is now in place! This is HUGE! Because, now anyone can sign up to be a promoter:
A. Without having to become a $49.95 subscriber 1st!
B. Without having to use their checking account to pay! (all payments are now by credit card !)
C. This reduces the cost to become a Star 1, 2, or 3 promoter by $49.95!
D. With No Change in the very generous bonus paid for signing up Star 1, 2, or 3 promoters!
* South America is our 1st Target Market for International Expansion. NOW is the time to reach out to folks living in the USA with South American connections!
* Effective IMMEDIATELY, Numedia Free Trials have EXPANDED from 24hrs to 7 days!
Listen to today’s entire call here: (More Very Important Announcements below!)
ADDITIONAL HUGE ANNOUNCEMENTS COMING ON THE WEDNESDAY MAY 1st, 2 Part Online Zoom Meeting
Unlimited Residual Income, join us for a 30 minute webinar.
Wednesday, 5:30 pm PST / 6:30 pm MTN / 7:30 pm CST / 8:30 pm EST
TRAINING and VERY IMPORTANT CORPORATE UPDATES!
Wednesday, 6 pm PST / 7 pm MTN / 8 pm CST / 9 pm EST
Click The Link Below To Join in on Wednesday’s May 1st Webinar At the Time Posted Above for your time zone!
See you at the Top!
April 13, 2019
Fascinating Updates and Training from Numedia Founder Jim Farris, our 5 Star Team Leader Scott Miyano, and Sales and Marketing Guru Anthony Nitz! Please share this call with your entire team!
I also updated my Fiverr Videos with my custom URL www.freecabletvtrial.com check them out
I am posting these videos all over social media! Please feel free to copy and use the images and text in your ads with your Fiverr Videos!
Two more resources you will want to be sure to use are
this generic video from Scott: www.arewepayingtoomuch.com
and this link to Rachelbrooks on Fiver for the lowest cost highest quality Numedia Fiverr Videos! www.fiverr.com/rachelbrookes
Now for today’s Recording! ENJOY!!!
March 30, 2019 NUmedia Corporate Update Call!
*Starting Today! Numedia Goes Global! Signup Subscribers and Promoters WORLD WIDE through the NuMedia Global Credit Card Processor, which can handle 150+ countries.
Look for the 1Numedia.com to be translated into 17+ languages over the coming weeks!
* NEW! 50% reduction in the cost to become a Promoter, with NO CHANGE in Promoter sign up Bonuses!
* New Customer option $29.95, monthly subscription available ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD (does not include premium channels such as HBO, Show Time, Cinemax). Pays $5.00/mo commission (instead of $10.00) plus $1.00 down 8 levels (instead of $2.00). NOTE: All Promoters must still subscribe at $49.95. ($29.95 is a special rate for customers only to help accommodate the international market. But it is also available in the USA.)
* Pursuant to the above changes; Effective today No More Vouchers will be issued. (Existing vouchers will still be honored)
* To facilitate the introduction of the Lead generation system Scott Miyano is working on implementing, to make the leads affordable for everyone, we need to grow our promoter base 3X! One of the best ways to do that is to get a 1-2 minute video from Fiverr here and post it everywhere! https://globalpartnerssite.com/welcome/#watch
Also PARTICIPATE WITH GUESTS ON EVERY OPPORTUNITY CALL! Click HERE for the weekly schedule!
Listen Below Now To Get all of the NEWS from Today’s Earth Shattering Announcements!!!
March 23, 2019: Updates from Numedia Founder Jim Farris, – Training from our team leader Scott Miyano and Sales and Marketing VP Anthony Nitz
The Cast System is pending the release of a new version of the NuMedia App with 17+ enhancements!
We are anticipaitng release of the new app very soon probably as early as this coming week.
Remember we are all in this together! It is OUR BUSINESS! The company is doing their very best to provide us with the ABSOLUTE BEST PRODUCT and PAY PLAN to market. Our part is to bring in the customers! Together Each of us WILL Achieve More. That is the definition of T E A M!
DOUBLE COMMISSIONS ON STAR UPGRADES, AND GOLD AND SILVER COINS ARE LIMITED TIME PROMOTIONS! LETS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEM!
LISTEN TO THE 3/23 CALL HERE
SAVE/SHARE THIS SCHEDULE FOR NUmedia Weekly Company Updates, Opportunity, & Training Meetings. Inviting Guests to attend with us is the BEST WAY to Start & Continue to Grow our Numedia Opportunity!
Live Company Update Conference Calls With Founder Jim Farris
Every “Saturday” – 10AM (PST), 12AM (CST), 1PM (EST)
Dial-in #: (267) 930-4000 Pin #: 749 610 270#
Live 30 Minute Zoom Opportunity Webinar Meetings With Scott Miyano – Our UpLine
Every “Wednesday” (Opportunity)
5:30 pm (PST), 7:30 pm (CST), 8:30 pm (EST)
Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/973340240
Every “Wednesday” (Training)
6pm (PST), 8pm (CST), 9pm (EST)
Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/973340240
Every “Saturday” (Opportunity)
9am (PST), 11am (CST), 12noon (EST)
Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/973340240
Or Dial In #: 1 929 436 2866 – Pin ID: 973 340 240
AMAZING ANNOUNCEMENTS REGARDING THE NEW SALES AND SUPPORT FEATURES FOR NUMEDIA COMING SOON!!!
Jan 19, 2019 – Hear from JIM, SCOTT & ANTHONY!!!
NOW IS THE TIME TO GET EVERYONE YOU EVER TOLD ABOUT NUMEDIA INTO NUMEDIA 2.0!!!
CLICK HERE TO UPGRADE TO THE AMAZING NUMEDIA 2.0 NOW! WATCH OUT!!! WEALTH IS ON THE WAY!!!
The Update call on Saturday January 19th, 2019 was loaded with some great surprises.
• The Messaging Matters. How are you delivering the message of the service and the opportunities to other people. Maybe it’s time to re-examine your message.
• After the new back office launches, support will be going 24/7.
• Reminder, when you give a 24 hour free trial, let them know to simply use the Web Portal to check it out. It will give them quick access and then they can see what all the content is and ultimately make the final decision.
• Two individuals from the support staff will be dedicated as Sales Acquisition Support as an option if you choose and there’s no reason you shouldn’t. How it works. When someone signs up for a trial, within 6 hours one of those Sales Acquisition Support members will call your prospect directly to make sure they have any questions answered, deal with any technical issues and make sure they are aware that there is an opportunity associated with the service. If they are successful in converting them to a paying subscriber, then they will earn the initial $10 commission that you would have been paid but you continue to get paid $10 for every subsequent month as normal. If that individual becomes a director…there’s no additional cost and you get paid the full sign up fee.
This is a completely optional service but I would say that I can’t think of a single reason why you would NOT take advantage of this. This eliminates any need for YOU to follow up. You just focus on continuing to bring in those free trials and watch your income soar.
• Partners in the U.K. with over 1,000,000 active members will be revealed shortly and will start promoting NuMedia so be ready.
• Scott Miyano will be conducting intensive training over the next few months on how to build your business for maximum profit. With over 40 years of industry experience he’ll peel back the curtain and show you everything. He mentioned that to succeed in this business, you must have Passion – Honesty – Duplicatable. Keep an eye out for his upcoming training.
Click Here to Listen to this call Now!
Numedia 2.0 Announcements!
The Update call on Saturday January 12th, 2019 was loaded with valuable information. Here’s the super quick bullet points and if you want to listen to the call there is a link below…
• Free Trial Period again has been adjusted to 24 hours instead of 3 hours
• Reports are coming in that buffering is very minimal on the new 2.0 app
• Some commission Checks were delayed due to fraudulent attacks on the company bank account requiring that account to be shut down. All checks have been reissued through the new account. The company has plenty of money so that wasn’t the issue at all.
• Parental controls have been added to the app to block any requested channel categories.
• To reactivate or help your down-line reactivate, just visit NuMedia.biz and click the button at the top that says “Reactivate to NuMedia 2.0 Now”. Then just follow the instructions.
• New url’s will be issued for the trial and join pages soon so keep an eye out for that.
• The new back office is about to be opened up so make sure everyone knows they will be grandfathered into their star position if they reactivate BEFORE the transition because once it’s done there will be no inserting or moving of people. This is important. They will have to start from scratch if they do not reactivate before Jan 31.
• Jim went over some of the details of the comp plan. There’s too much to share here. You really should listen to it. But…here’s what’s important. NO MORE QUALIFYING GROUPS. However, the changes force the director to actually be productive if they want to earn on the compressed infinity level program.
Preview of the Numedia 2.0 New Website! www.1numedia.com
You can listen to the entire call above.
Click Here to Listen Now!=>
Please Share These Numedia 2.0 EXCITING UPDATES from Saturday Jan 5, 2019!
NuMedia is Ready !
• NEW Service is running GREAT!
• NEW INCREASED Compensation Program!
• NEW Channels, Languages & Categories!
• NEW Websites are AWESOME!
• NEW E-Wallet READY!
• NEW Back-Office Awesome! (Coming in the next week!)
• NEW MARKETING IS HOT HOT HOT!
• NEW INTERNATIONAL MARKETS ARE OPENING!
IT’S TIME TO MAKE MONEY!
12/29/2018 Numedia 2.0 HAS ARRIVED! Get the latest info on this ENORMOUS Announcement!
12/22/2018 Updates From Numedia CEO Jim Farris, Partner Scott Miyano and Sales & Marketing VP Anthony Nitz
– NuMedia 2.0 is right around the corner!
Updates From Numedia Partner Scott Miyano and Sales & Marketing VP Anthony Nitz
– This is HUGE Folks..
Our NuMedia 2.0 is simply stunning TV media Entertainment that delivers 1,500 HDTV Channels, 8,000+ Video On Demand Movies Plus 800+ TV Series Streams… WOW!”
Now imagine, almost no buffering, works on all devices and works worldwide.
Get Ready to change your life!
Updates From Numedia Founder Jim Ferris – Multi Country European Trip- Preparing for Numedia’s International Debut
How to Use the Numedia Recording Feature.
Note: The Numedia Recording feature works with the app that has been downloaded to a Fire Stick, or an Android device from www.1numedia.com/nu.apk . It allows you to record to a wide range of external devices such as a Firestick or USB storage devices connected to your TV or android device.
Contact Director Dan Singleton if you have additional questions
firstname.lastname@example.org or text 954-504-3085